All 8 art Reviews

Enya and her companion Fredo the Fox Enya and her companion Fredo the Fox

I love this, do you make any speed painting videos?

Riserva responds:

Thank you! I used to.. but rendering takes so long that i lost interest in uploading them. :(
I might do it again in the future when i have a better computer that doesn't take so long rendering xD

OMG It took our mouse!! OMG It took our mouse!!

Love the detail and texture in this one

MarliesPrins responds:

thank you! :)

Fruit Thief Fruit Thief

The colours are really fun, tone and poses are great. All round great image

ArtWithJonas responds:

Thanks Vix!

Just another routine mission Just another routine mission

Simply fantastic

Jettix responds:

Thanks! :3

Dragon vs Kitten Dragon vs Kitten

The painting in this is just awesome, I love this image

DragonsvKittens COTM DragonsvKittens COTM

Just spot on on every level love how fluffy the kitten is and the texture on the dragon is awesome. I tip my hat to you but also sending buckets of envy for pocessing great tallent.

Flame eagle Flame eagle

I like the look you are going for and the perspective but you need to practice more with a pencil and draw from images.

<a href="http://flyingfishphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/64F6667-copycropcrop2.jpg">http://flyingfishphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/64F6667-copycropcrop2.jpg</a>

Plus less of the thick black lines for detail - it just looks sloppy and should have added detail to under the wings and not just random lines thinking that will do.

Flames are not a terriable attempt but the lines need to be finer and less blured to give them that more spiky look, flames always move and get thinner upwards.

mega2416 responds:

Yeah, i know this is actually one of the first digital painting i did.I scanned a drawing and added colours. But thanks those are also present in recent work too.

Fight scene Fight scene

I simply love the shading here as well as the lighting and effect on the fist.

One thing that is off is the torso on both the guys is far too long, plus I feel that they both need a thiner waistline, yes guys don't have the same lovely curves a lady does but their bodies are not just straight lines.

I can see what you are doing in terms of shadow with the sword guy but at first glance it looked like the top half of his body above the sword was at the different angle to part below the sword, could have added more shadow from his coat on his left side below the sword.

Also the sword guy's eye line effect, can understand what you are going for just think it needs some fading at the end as though it is trailing off.

But on the whole it is a really good drawing with lots of detail and the metal tones are really good - still struggling with that myself.

Fifty-50 responds:

Wow thanks for taking the time to comment! I agree that their waistlines are a bit too thick, like an old man's! haha. Although this is an older piece but the critique is vastly appreciated. I really don't like the eye effect. I am especially struggling with anatomy, since I have a bad habit of drawing without references.